Friday, July 29, 2011

Who Needs Randy...We Got Chad!


After the big news yesterday morning about the Pats getting Haynesworth, I was content with their moves so far.  I thought they made a great deal to get Big Al, and I was expecting a period of calm before any other big move.

So much for that.  Late yesterday afternoon, news came in that the Patriots made a deal with Pro-Bowl wide receiver Chad Ochocinco (formerly Johnson.)

Envision my excitement for Haynesworth.  Now multiply that by ten.  That's how I feel about getting Ochocinco.  The guy is a legitimate deep threat.  And he's also a decoy.  He'll entertain Revis in the backfield while Brady's plethora of other talented wide receivers run all over the field in ease.

The flood gates have opened for Brady, just as they did in '08 with the signing of Moss.  Look for another superb year by our QB.  This is gonna be exciting.  Are you ready??

No comments:

Post a Comment