Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bring Back Pat!


"I'm coming for you, Peyton."
Listen, I LOVE the New England Patriots.  I'm one of those people that shamelessly uses "we" and "us" whenever discussing the Patriots.  But one thing has really been bothering me for the past few years: Why is the "Flying Elvis" our logo?  I understand that is sort of resembles our mascot, Pat, while also incorporating a bit of the United State's flag feel too.  I'm just not it's biggest fan.

I think Kraft and Co. should strongly consider bringing back the old Patriots' logo (right).  Just Pat the Patriot, playing Center, looking mean, and looking ready to play some tough football.  It's a better logo.  It has more character, more life.  And let's be completely honest here, people.  Tom looks better in the throwback jersey anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment